Hey guys - happy Friday!
I wanted to let you know about a great resource for discovering other health bloggers out there and I'm super excited to be included in this list! It's called Healthy Living Blogs and you will find not only over 1000 health based blogs on there, but you are able to sort through them alphabetically and by location. If you are a health blogger you can be added to this list by sending the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Email subject line: MEMBERS
- Your name (please share if you prefer to go by first name, first and last, or however you prefer to be known on the Internet)
- Blog Name
- Blog URL (please start with http://, not www.)
- Your twitter handle, if applicable
- Your location (if you prefer not to disclose this information for privacy's sake, that is completely understandable. We'll simply include your blog listing in the A-Z listing, not by location, too)
- Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)
- Make your own delish Almond Milk in 6 easy steps
- If you've ever dreamed of starting your own business this is a great list of tips to remember
- Watch this 5 minute video on Vegan facts vs. opinions
- Here is a great full body circuit that anyone can do at home using a stability ball & a set of dumbbells. Add in 10-20 minutes of cardio beforehand to round it out.
- Are you feeling burnt out? Here are some great tips on reducing adrenal fatigue
Have an awesome weekend and sneak in those sweat sessions when you can!
To Swell upon:
"Example is not the main thing when it comes to influencing others. It is the only thing."