Today is a great day for 2 reasons:
1) Somebody just won a bag of Vega On the Go Protein powder....Gillian!!!
She won with this entry:
Thanks to everyone who entered and welcome to my newest readers!!
2) Today is the first day of FALL!!!
- Wear wool skirts & leggings
- Take Chloe to the pumpkin patch & carve her 1st pumpkin
- Balls Falls thanksgiving festival
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Make Pumpkin Goodness Treats each week
- Burn fall candles whenever hubs isn't looking
- Mulberry coloured nails
- Auburn low lowlights
- Finish knitting chloe's sweater that I started like 10 yrs ago
- Borrow Chloe's Hunter Wellies as often as possible
Today though I'm spending this rainy afternoon inside preparing to speak to a Grade 3/4 class tomorrow about Healthy Eating - should be fun! If you have kids, what are your go-to Healthy Recipes?
To your Swellbeing,