....with my new Nano!!!!
I've been running with my iphone for the last 6 months after I discovered that I function better while running to podcasts than music....and why not work my brain while working my body? And no, my Apple obsession does not just end with my Macbook Air, my shuffle or the organic variety. I am now the proud owner of the newest little diddy in the Nano family! I love it for it's tiny little clip-on body and for all it's podcast, picture & music memory.
If you find that you're losing your jam pretty quick into your runs and can't quite make the leap to running without earbuds in...you should really try running to podcasts. Before you know it you'll have run 5 miles and be looking for the next race to sign up for.
Here are the podcasts that I subscribe to in ITunes if you'd like to check them out:
- Ben Greenfield Fitness Ben is at the top of the Fitness, Nutrition & Triathlon training game
- The Nutrition Diva Monica is a nutritionist & chef that gives a short weekly podcast.
- Green Tea & Honey A doctor & a chef that do a 30 min superfood podcast.
- Making Love in the Kitchen Meghan is a super fun, certified nutritionist practicing out of Toronto
- Raw Vegan Radio Steven interviews all the top raw dogs - very informative.
- 2 Fit Chicks & a Microphone Two fitness bloggers sharing what's hot on the health scene
- Vegetarian Food for Thought addresses all aspects of eating a compassionate, healthy, plant based diet
Do you listen to podcasts? Let me know what you like!
I've got a few great links to share with you this week:
Also, I've changed the link to many of the recipes in my Recipes Page above, so you should now be able to click on through to the recipe source instead of the Plan to Eat website.
Have a great weekend!