I just found out that she has started a new & free program called Life Force Families. This site is an awesome resource and I really like the way she the information laid out depending on the age of your children.
There is lots of information there about nutrition & total health so I'd highly recommend you check it out, whether you are already taking a holistic approach in the way you raise your children, or maybe you feel frustrated with the way modern medicine has failed you & your kids.
Here are a few other links I really liked this week that you might too:
- Did you know that the cure for all your beauty woes can be found right in your kitchen? Listen in to this great interview with Nadine Artemis from Living Libations.
- I love this post by Robyn from Girl on Raw about the difference between juicing & blending....and why it's still good to chew those Green Smoothies.
- This article by Dr. Mercola states some pretty scary facts about the dangers of eating soy.
- Great post by my friend Joy McCarthy how to relieve indigestion & tummy troubles with 7 simple steps!
- Why would you put something on your skin that you wouldn't put in your mouth? Check out this article on what to avoid in your skin care products.
- Top 5 Free Health & Fitness applications for your iphone!