Who needs Times Square when you have your own ball to drop in your living room? Total mood lighting....
Just a few short hours left of this year. I was just looking at my post from last NY Eve and I was struck over the head with this feeling of how fast time goes by. I feel like I just wrote those goals down yesterday. There's alot of power in putting your goals/intentions out there. Whether by writing them down, praying about them or putting them on a vision board...It allows you keep your eyes on the prize.
For me, 2011 is going to be about 'getting after it' and turning the dreams I've had for myself into reality. Here are some of the things I'm looking forward to doing:
- Launch my Personal Training Business.
- Complete a Duathalon in the Fall
- Be a Health & Fitness writer for print media
- Become TRX certified trainer in March
- Evolve my diet into higher raw food content
- Continue to Study about Holistic Nutrition (Graduate Sept 2012)
- Read 1 book a month
- Spend time with God every morning.
- In bed by 10pm and up before Chloe in the morning
"Cheers to a new year & another chance for us to get it right." ~ Oprah