Well, today I'm 31.1 years old. And while I started off yesterday not feeling all that excited about turning boring old 31, today I'm totally feelin' the thirties. They are stronger, wiser & more confident than the twenties when so much time is spent trying to figure it out, impress the wrong people & doubt yourself too much. So....I'm excited for another year of learning, being inspired & sharing all of that with you!
31 Things I'm Thankful for right now:
- A precious little girl that reminds every day that real joy comes from stopping everything you're doing to just grab the cheeks of the one you love & kiss em
- A husband that loves & supports me in all my crazy endevours, teaches me to slow down & steps up when others would step away.
- Love in my heart & in my home
- Healthy, confident, & inside out beautiful friends that inspire me
- A graceful God that never takes his hand off my life
- To have a home that feels like home every time I walk in the door
- A body that never stops doing what I ask of it
- A mind that is hungry to keep learning
- A spirit that always reminds me there is more than what we see
- The knowledge that led me to vegan diet
- Family that supports us in their prayers & emergency funds ;)
- For nutritional yeast sauce
- Twitter because I have the attention span of a 5 year old
- For boyfriend jeans, boyfriend blazers and a boyfriend that turns into a husband
- All the green things
- Google products because my life runs that much smoother
- Clients that inspire me with their drive to want more for themselves
- The opportunity to teach my passion
- Lemons, coco oil & frozen cherries
- To live in an age where education is everywhere
- Blogs that make me smile
- Etsy for meeting my creative needs
- Ebay for allowing me to sell the old to pay for the new
- Splashes of pink everyday
- For coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon & fresh water all day
- My iphone because there is truly an app for everything....well almost everything ;)
- For Spring getting ready to make an appearance
- For the opportunity we're given every day to do a little bit better
And you can make this bday girl's day even a little brighter by voting for Health & Swellbeing in Women's Health - Blogs we Love 2011. All you have to do is enter my URL here & give a quick blurb on what you like about my little blog! Thanks beautiful readers!!
To your Swellbeing,
Also - I'm working on my very first vlog Newsletter where I'll be bringing you a Nutrition, Fitness & Wellness tip every month along with a quick Q&A at the end. So send me your questions!